THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Friday, September 08, 2006
Mmm.... sixteen now...
must be less lame already ah... sigh.. we are all growing up.. how I miss the olden days....no exams..only my computer and I ...Hmm...I'm crapping again..alright, hope you see this LYNN OR ELSE!!!! or else this post will be wasted... alright.. continue loving OURAN and GSD and JINSANSHUN!!! Ok...keep smiling!! and come back with MORE LAME JOKES!!! YAY!!!!!
--TTJ !!!! -
-- TAMAKI ROCKS!!!!--
--haruhi also la...BUT only for today ^^ --
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNNIE!!!!!!!!!
Mmm.... sixteen now...
must be less lame already ah... sigh.. we are all growing up.. how I miss the olden days....no exams..only my computer and I ...Hmm...I'm crapping again..alright, hope you see this LYNN OR ELSE!!!! or else this post will be wasted... alright.. continue loving OURAN and GSD and JINSANSHUN!!! Ok...keep smiling!! and come back with MORE LAME JOKES!!! YAY!!!!!
--TTJ !!!! -
-- TAMAKI ROCKS!!!!--
--haruhi also la...BUT only for today ^^ --
1:12 PM