we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hmmm....nvm that you all missed GB cos...
I know what happened in that episode!!!
but I shall not narrate the whole episode here
cos it might be a bit too lengthy.
anw everyone has just left...and one regret is that
I forgot to take out the poker cards and let mieoteng tell our fortune!
and thanks alot for the cake!!!

anw shumin how could you...
I've already given up 99.9% of hope on Lynn
and I believe that you are taking on the same route as Lynn too..
SIGH
when will the naggers club ever be really bonded....
when will anyone understand my good intentions...
when will anyone ever appreciate what I have done...
Like Mrs Goh or whoever said on prom night..
"You all must learn to accept criticisms.
Sometimes you just need a TRUE friend to give you a push in the right direction..."

And I, am that TRUE friend.

but who will ever come to realise that TRUTH??
And yes shumin, after scanning though your post...
I did realise that you really did not mention the magic words....
Sigh...and it was a long post too...
and I realised one point:
you always mention something related to NC16 stuff whenever someone's birthday is arriving
does that speak anything of what's on your mind all the time?
Yes...it does..
but for the sake of agreeing with me that GB ROCKS
I shall not pursue on this matter anymore..
ok..shall not criticise your post..since we're all on the same side

Next, is Lynn's turn.
you are the 2nd most unappreciative person despite being in the naggers' club!!(1st is the notorious cheryl)
and I'm much obliged to ask you why did you choose the number 102 instead of some other numbers??
.................................................
.................................................
.................................................
and did you take a good look at my fat hamster?!?!
does it reawaken your urge to own one too??
Mmm...I guess so..it's only a matter of time..
ok...shall go watch the inuyasha vcd that shumin left behind!!! =D
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THANKS ah!
for your moment of carelessness^^

By: The Ultimate Neopetter

7:02 PM