THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, January 28, 2007
and shumin u can finally use the internet and play neopets and join the supremely neopetters' guild!!!!!!!! YAY...I feel super happy for you...argh..I'm kinda living a depressed life now..tho normally I'm the most stressless person who wouldn't even panic even if the sky falls down..I tink only shumin understands my predicament..and lynn pls dun make any killer comments when i'm complaining to you..like I said..learn from shumin!! ur everytime like that..unrepentant..when will you ever learn..when will you ever understand my good intentions..argh..nvm..I still hold a little bit of hope for you..(keyword: little bit) alright..now everyone's coms are working perfectly fine except for mine..which keeps hanging..who knows I won't even get the chance to post this entry..sigh...has anyone realised tt i keep sighing...has everyone noticed what a depressed situation I am in now... maybe the only person that can save me from these sufferings will only be me, myself and I. Alright..feeling depressed and poetic now..shall compose a poem..
The world is changing
People are changing
Eternal and inevitable
You are changing
They are changing
Fragile but I
Malice and vice
Pretense and facade
All but nice
Depressed and
ok sorry..don feel like composing the poem anymore..shall leave it hanging there and if anyone wants to complete it for me feel free to do so.
no mood...farewell...
by: TTJ (without the smiley face)
hm...chanced upon the smugglers' blog and realised tt some ppl are blogging...anw shumin u posted a post and signed off with you-know-who..abit ambiguous leh..cos i tot it was me..until i saw tt the content is diff..anw if u haf realised..my sentences are quite long..cos i never put fullstop anywhere..it's always dots..ya..so i reckon tt my whole post will be made up of only one sentence!!! oops..i tink i jus ended my sentence with that exclamation marks...ok...anw LYNN dun start talking abt what GOOD INTENTIONS cos u dun even understand mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and shumin u can finally use the internet and play neopets and join the supremely neopetters' guild!!!!!!!! YAY...I feel super happy for you...argh..I'm kinda living a depressed life now..tho normally I'm the most stressless person who wouldn't even panic even if the sky falls down..I tink only shumin understands my predicament..and lynn pls dun make any killer comments when i'm complaining to you..like I said..learn from shumin!! ur everytime like that..unrepentant..when will you ever learn..when will you ever understand my good intentions..argh..nvm..I still hold a little bit of hope for you..(keyword: little bit) alright..now everyone's coms are working perfectly fine except for mine..which keeps hanging..who knows I won't even get the chance to post this entry..sigh...has anyone realised tt i keep sighing...has everyone noticed what a depressed situation I am in now... maybe the only person that can save me from these sufferings will only be me, myself and I. Alright..feeling depressed and poetic now..shall compose a poem..
The world is changing
People are changing
Eternal and inevitable
You are changing
They are changing
Fragile but I
Malice and vice
Pretense and facade
All but nice
Depressed and
ok sorry..don feel like composing the poem anymore..shall leave it hanging there and if anyone wants to complete it for me feel free to do so.
no mood...farewell...
by: TTJ (without the smiley face)
4:57 PM