we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, February 18, 2007

YAY holidays!!! I'm here wishing everyone a Happy CNY !!! I bet everyone's collecting angpaos now... hope I can collect more angpaos than last year!! anw..I crashed 6F's lunch!!! ok...I tink I'm becoming more and more random nowadays... anw everyone..BIG NEWS!! I lost my lameness!!! AHH!!! I've not said anything lame for so long that I already forgot how does being lame feels... sigh... and I tink I've become more stone... sigh... and more depressed...sigh..and my typing deproved also..so long nv play graffiti..haf been playing solitaire showdown nowadays with a pro who has 1000++ wins..now my total losses are more than my wins !!! My new year wish is to gain MORE LUCK!!! ok...don't feel like blogging anymore..nothing much to say..and i jus realised tt i've become less crappy...ah..what's happening!!! change me back!!!

7:10 PM