we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Thursday, May 17, 2007

Before I begin I would like to apologise. I once promised lynn not to be emo anymore. But I can't help it. I'm okay, just ignore me. Maybe I just need to voice out the unhappiness in me to lighten the swarming troubles in my heart and I'd feel better after a night's sleep. I've been thinking all the while. On the bus, walking, even when sleeping. First I thought of the unhappy things that happened. Then I thought I could either wallow in self pity or treat it as a test of life. And all I was experiencing was fluctuating emotions. One second I was optimistic and told myself that it would help more if I remained happy. Yet the other second my mind wandered again to the unhappy incidents and I fell into depression once again. There is no one pulling me over to the side of unhappiness. If there were, it'd only be me. That was what I kept reminding myself. And I decided to count my blessings and think of the happy things that happened. I recalled the fun I had during playing game of life with SMUGGLERS. The fun I always had talking to SMUGGLERS. Those were the times where I was so happy that there wasn't even time for me to think about the unhappiness in my life. As much as I'd like to forget about the unhappiness, the inevitable fact is that it still exists. But after typing all these I feel alot better. But can this short-lived happiness last for long? when's the next time I'd be blogging again? Then I was watching some sad tv drama serial. And I realised that it contributed to my sadness. I decided to watch ouran. I laughed and felt happier! But deep down I know that's bitter happiness. When sadness and happiness mix, you get bitter happiness. It's a kind of feeling that you experience when you try to stifle the unhappiness inside you and force yourself to accept happiness. And when I see some happy TV drama serial I try to feel happy for the protagonist. But deep down I know that such fortunate things will never happen in real life. Then I'm jolted back to the cold reality. I've thought of leaving everything to fate. Yet again the thought of knowing that your destiny lies in your own hands keep bugging me. I need enlightenment! Should I leave things to develop as they are or try to change it with my own hands? Will I make things even more complicated and worse off than before? Now the thing that's going on in my mind is that no matter how much I type it wouldn't help solve the problem. Once again let me apologise for damping the spirits of the ouran blog which is supposed to be lighthearted and cheerful.

Now I shall try to switch to a happier note and see whether it helps. Today I played Game Of Life with sai,lynn,caining,jiada! Haha (it helps cos when reminded of the game I unconsciously laugh to myself LOL) At first only lynn,sai and I playing. Then caining joined us and THEY RESTARTED THE GAME!!! When I was in luck!!! With my $100,000 salary!!! ok..so the game was restarted (sai and lynn were damn happy btw lol ) And cos I used up my luck during the previous game, during this game I was damn unlucky..kept paying $$...and lynn was damn lucky!!! L O L BUT as I said, flowers do wilt one day. sai's classmate came along and wanted to join us and WE RESTARTED THE GAME AGAIN!!! (me and caining were damn happy cos she had $20k salary and I was losing $$ also!! HAHAHA) Yep so the game was restarted again and this time I WAS LUCKY!!! and lynn who used up her luck in the previous round got the $20k salary!! HAHAHHAHAHHAH so during paydays the diff in $$ btw me and lynn started to surface... AND lynn who always laughed at the guy who's car BAO with too many children, this time the one with the most children was LYNN!! HAHAHA her car was full... and just when she thought she wouldn't have to pay cos there were no one with the job of teacher, sai suddenly landed on one that allows her to change a job and SHE CHOSE TEACHER!!! what a coincidence~!! HAHAHAHA life's always like that, the more you want something the more you wouldn't get it. The more you hope something doesn't happen, incidentally it just happens. That's the GameOfLife. ok GOL ROCKS!!! HAHAHA never failed to laugh when playing it!!!Butplay too much wil get bored of it. But if one day anyone sian can just call each other and play YAY!! alright I really feel alot better! WHEEE

TTJ ^^ (with the smiley face!)


oops I JUST REALISED THAT I SOUND NAGGY!!!!! THE RETURN OF THE NAGGERS!!HHAHAH :D

8:55 PM