we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Thursday, May 10, 2007

omg i wrote a super long post now its gone....

reading ttj's post had also made me feel emo...TTJ, don't worry ... although we often BICKER (rmb its for fun only).. you can definitely count on me and the rest to share your probs with.. remember we'll always be there for you.. i wrote such a long post and its all gone now.. ok nvm.. anyway i would like to also take this opp to thank all of you for being there for me... i was also super emo last month or so... i felt like i didn't fit it.. i would only look forward to mornings when i would get to see you all and have approx 5 -10 min gathering near the audi.. then dread the rest of the day till i get to see you all at the end of school again.. weds and fris would be my fav days of the week as i would get to see some of you more often.. thank you for being my pillar of support even though you all may not be aware of this.. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING MY LIFE ROCK.
to ttj: REMEMBER YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.. remember even if the whole world doesn't care we shall always be there for you..

You're never alone, I'm always near,
When your troubled, down or blue.
All you have to do is call me,
I'm always here for you.

It doesn't matter where I'm at,
It doesn't matter when.
When you need someone to talk to,I
'm here to be your friend.

If you need someone to hold your hand,
or a hug to say I care.
If you need a shoulder to cry on,
for you I will be there.

So never think you are a burden,
when the weight gets to be to much.
You might find if look hard enough,
a good friend could be the right touch.

You're never alone,
I'm always here,through the good times and the bad.
I'm always here to be your friend,
I don't like to see you sad.


WHEN THE SMUGGLERS UNITE... NOBODY COMES CLOSE

mar (:

11:16 PM