we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Thursday, May 10, 2007

Warning: This is an emo post

I have an announcement to make. I'm becoming anti-social. I hate big crowds. I hate trying to fit into the masses. I hate talking to people. I hate interacting to people. I hate hating all these things. I am tired of everything.

I've reached a conclusion. Even if one day I get ostracised by the whole world I won't give a damn. I shall uphold Adam Khoo's teachings of ignoring other people's opinions of me.

So what if I fit into the masses? (which I doubt I'll ever be able to do so)
And so what if I can't fit into the masses?

I live my own life. Yet on the other hand no man is an island. But don't they say that humans are more concerned about their lives than bothering about others? So even if I get ostracised by everyone it doesn't matter as long as I don't ostracise myself?

But what wrong have I done? What have I done to deserve such treatment? If life is full of obstacles is all these that I'm experiencing now part of those obstacles? And how am I able to overcome them?

In fact typing all these down doesn't help solve the problem at all. The person who can actually help me is I, me and myself. If I remain as pessimistic as I am now I will never be able to solve the problem and get out of this vicious cycle of entanglement. But yet who is there to guide me along the path of enlightment? Is it just me yet again? So at the end of everything my world just revolves around myself? And at the end of this post it's still just the beginning of everything and every single problem still exists and are left unsolved. When can I ever get past that starting line? Will I ever be able to reach the end point and enjoy that split second of exhilaration? Of course, an optimistic person would swiftly reply a "YES!". And undoubtedly, a pessimistic person would reply with a "NO." I know, people would keep encouraging me to me optimistic. It's always so easy to look at a problem simplistically so that you can comfort yourself that no problem exists at all. However, if you really give deep thoughts to a problem and analyse where has anything gone wrong anywhere, you would be deemed as a pessimistic person who worries here and there when there is nothing wrong at all! Neither can you remain neutral. Even if that word exists for a purpose, it's just for us to evaluate its uselessness.

I'VE HAD ENOUGH.



TTJ (yet again without that smiley face)

7:27 PM