THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Friday, June 22, 2007
hhahaha i was talking to mar on msn
and realised that we were both drinking ORIGINAL FLAVOURED YAKULT AT THE SAME TIME!
experienced a lot of coincidental happenings nowadays...
like meeting someone totally unexpected on the streets
maybe this is what we call fate
reminds me of jlc
faith and fate
which do you believe?
ok ya wanted to say that we DIVERT alot.
a good example would be what u just witnessed earlier on...
okay did a few quizzes nowadays!! AHAHAHHAHAH
had rather weird results
everyone go do quizzes!!! YAY!!!
sian...totally no mood at all, no mood at all to study for blocks...
i was telling mar that i LOOK like i study alot HAHAHHA
don't be conned by my looks *evil grins*
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
and one more coincidental event:
I was looking through smugglers pictures too!!!!
and that brought back numerous memories...
when you're young you normally look forward to the future
when you're old you normally reminisce about your past
seems like i've overshot my teenage years and advanced to the "old" level...
and this shall be a welcome post for lynn too!!!
YOYOYO ttj rocks yoyo
yay i keep thinking about what to do after blocks
abit i just wrote down a resolution: finish playing ALL the board games in the welfare room!!
and give some feedback to them regarding the purchase of new board games hehehehe
and I WANT TO BLOG ABT STH, HENG NV 4GET
rmb tt time we went arcade?
I GOT FIRST IN DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHWAHAWAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHAHAHHAH
ok fyi my head hasn't burst yet.
since lynn said daytona is a game of speed,
means i owned everyone with my amazingly fast speed!!!
eveyrone: APPLAUDS THUNDEROUSLY
me: -bows humbly-
*ahem* firstly, I would like to thank my family and my friends for the neverending support that they have given me. Secondly, I would like to thank myself for possessing such a fantastically fast speed! And lastly, I would like to thank my fat hamster for giving me moral support from afar~
-TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ-
(no more ona! ^^)
btw sai congrats. you made ego mat's head burst AHAHHAAH
hhahaha i was talking to mar on msn
and realised that we were both drinking ORIGINAL FLAVOURED YAKULT AT THE SAME TIME!
experienced a lot of coincidental happenings nowadays...
like meeting someone totally unexpected on the streets
maybe this is what we call fate
reminds me of jlc
faith and fate
which do you believe?
ok ya wanted to say that we DIVERT alot.
a good example would be what u just witnessed earlier on...
okay did a few quizzes nowadays!! AHAHAHHAHAH
had rather weird results
everyone go do quizzes!!! YAY!!!
sian...totally no mood at all, no mood at all to study for blocks...
i was telling mar that i LOOK like i study alot HAHAHHA
don't be conned by my looks *evil grins*
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH
and one more coincidental event:
I was looking through smugglers pictures too!!!!
and that brought back numerous memories...
when you're young you normally look forward to the future
when you're old you normally reminisce about your past
seems like i've overshot my teenage years and advanced to the "old" level...
and this shall be a welcome post for lynn too!!!
YOYOYO ttj rocks yoyo
yay i keep thinking about what to do after blocks
abit i just wrote down a resolution: finish playing ALL the board games in the welfare room!!
and give some feedback to them regarding the purchase of new board games hehehehe
and I WANT TO BLOG ABT STH, HENG NV 4GET
rmb tt time we went arcade?
I GOT FIRST IN DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUAHHAHAHHAHAHHWAHAWAHAHAHAHHAHEHEHEHHAHAHHAH
ok fyi my head hasn't burst yet.
since lynn said daytona is a game of speed,
means i owned everyone with my amazingly fast speed!!!
eveyrone: APPLAUDS THUNDEROUSLY
me: -bows humbly-
*ahem* firstly, I would like to thank my family and my friends for the neverending support that they have given me. Secondly, I would like to thank myself for possessing such a fantastically fast speed! And lastly, I would like to thank my fat hamster for giving me moral support from afar~
-TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ-
(no more ona! ^^)
4:03 PM