we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Monday, June 11, 2007

WWWWHHHAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PA system:
Attention all nagger members and supporters and idolisers.
2 potential terrorists have been spotted in the vicinity.
Gather all your weapons and guns and grenades and
PREPARE TO ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
naggers SHA, naggers SHA,
naggers SHA SHA SHA!!!!

btw the 2 terrorists are none other than lynn and mar. notice that i've not included sai in the list because she has pledged her loyalty to help me zham the both of you!!! yay!

omg lynn ur post is damn lame!!! AND DISTORTED.
everyone has their own mistakes... but I'm the only BRAVE and COURAGEOUS and HONEST one to admit it and reveal it to you all... and I end up getting misunderstood..how sad..
abit ah..since when did i retype my whole email.....and how would i forget to copy and paste so many times...were you actually recalling YOUR account or mine?!?! wt....
but I must agree that lynn's storytelling skills have improved tremendously! All thanks to my influence! ALL HAIL THE TTJ STORYTELLING TIME!!!

and seeing your <33j , im so touched..I KNOW YOU ALL LOVE ME!!! ok..maybe i shdn't sound BI like mar. -_- (sounds ER right?)

perhaps sai is the only person (er...i mean cell-dividing matter) that understands my ku3... since u strikeout that last line, it means it's not meant for us to see and is just another blogger error to have included a line that you wanted to delete, and hence that last line of your post is being DAOED ^^

DON'T think I don't dare zham you all... do you know that normally it's the PROOOOSS that don't need extra practices in TKD to hone their skills? *evil sneeeerssS* MUAHAHAHA beware........- stretches out a menacing, evil and creepy bony hand...(which was borrowed from sai) -

and of course, liang2 yao4 ku3 kou3 zhong1 yan2 ni4 er3 ... one day you all will appreciate my nags... (lynn I hope you understand that chinese hanyupinyin that i've just typed out HAHA)

since I feel so INSPIRED now, I shall compose a NAG poem on the spot. ^^

Nag here,
Nag there,
Nag everywhere!

Nag zai,
Nag seh,
Nag oh my!

Nag you,
Nag them,
Nag everyone!

Nag nag,
Nag nag,
Nag nAg NaG!

oh and btw I find it troublesome to type the same letter twice as in the word lyNN. Since you all know lyn=lynn tho the eqn is unbalanced then nxt time i can save some trouble by just typing lyn instead of lynn!! yay!!

TTJ

fyi, ttj=treetreejay=33j is an INEQUALITY hence that statement does not stand!

6:13 PM