we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Monday, July 02, 2007

haha i realised that email was originally sent by me to lky to nag at him for taking things for granted...lol
and after hearing sai's last words i was rather touched...
there are many times in life where we aren't able to find time or even the chance to say how we feel towards our family and friends
I'm glad that sai found it
and i'm glad she did it

There are so many things I want to say
but I found it hard to type them down
....too many...
because there are too many things I want to say...
this sense of immense gratitude and love I have for smugglers...
It was then I realised that I was like the chinese mothers in JLC
who do not shower their love for their kids through hugs and kisses,
but duck gizzards and lizard soup...

Looking back at those memories we've went through together
I feel so lucky.
I've always believed that I was an unlucky person.
But now I really feel lucky.

And because I've always thought that I was an unlucky person,
I was afraid that I would lose smugglers
There has always been this consensus that there is no such thing as eternal continuity or neverending prevalence
Good things do come to an end.

That's what I thought.

And smugglers proved me wrong.

Every scene that flashes across my mind,
I can vividly see that during those times where we had fun,
it seemed as though time would never stop
it seemed as though those good times would never end.
And I know that they have not.
There is so much for us to look forward to in the future
And deep down,
I promised myself that
no matter what happens,
regardless of anything,
I would come and visit ouran blog often.
No matter what.

Time to time I would visit the archive and look at those lame posts that we've left our marks on.
I may sound as if the world is going to come to an end tomorrow,
but you never know what may happen tomorrow.
I just want to take this chance while i can to express myself


Lastly, as I said, I'm another epitome of those chinese mothers who aren't good with mushy words or hugs and kisses
so believe it or not, I've never said those 3 words before
and I hope it expresses how I feel now

I love you smugglers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-.-TTJ-.-

4:37 PM