we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Monday, July 02, 2007

okok that post sounded emo which it shouldn't be
don't know why it ended up emo...
maybe cos i'm listening to jaychou's emo songs now...hahaha
but my point is that post was NOT meant to be emo =)

shall change tone now!!
haiya!!
tues supposedly shd be our first GC meeting after blocks..
but i have CO and u all have TKD!!!
sian..
I'm gonna have CO everyday till showcase performance day..
sian...

hmm...and it's TTJ STORY TIME!!!!
CHEERS!!!
I know the time you all've been waiting for has finally arrived..
after much anticipation,
I hereby present,
the TTJ STORY TIME!!!
YYYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYY ^^

I went to cut hair today !!!
hehehe
The haircutter asked me how much of my fringe do I want to cut
So I said till eyebrow
And I closed my eyes for her to cut
When I open my eyes
I was like O.O
the fringe went high above my eyebrows...
cheers -.-

realised that today's story is rather short
so long nv tell stories alr
lost some of my storytelling skills
heng i imparted some of them to lynn already
at least not all of them are lost ^^

hehehe ooo sai where did u repair your phone?
I think my phone still has hope!! ^^
so happy~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too bad blogger can't type emoticons, if not i'd have went /yay
but u all rmb what that emoticon is right?? ^^
okay I'm off to crunchy too watch "it started with a kiss" !!!
damn nice!!!
woohoo!!!
initially i kan the main male character bu shuang,
but after awhile....ah...not bad leh..
hehehe...

omg i realised when u type a happy post u become more happier!!!
even the wrong use of grammar doesn't matter!!!
yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH it's 5:20 alr
yu le bai fen bai on channel U now!!!
AND THERE'S CSS2 TODAY
don't forget!!!
put here as a reminder for myself also

ok off to tv-ing now!!!
dorjeh!!
(does dorjeh mean bye in canton??)
i hope it does

-save the trees-

5:05 PM