we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Tuesday, August 21, 2007

walao JIAN method.
I shall just let the shuttlecock fly by.... then blame it on whoever's my partner...
HEHhehe....
no la
JK
I'm not that bad...
hehe.

Furthermore, who says I didn't run!!!
I did my part dutifully!!!
hehe forgot what funny moves did lynn have
but nevermind!
we shall play more of badminton next time! yay....

haiyo!!!
today actually wanted to go run.
but mar and lynn were too lazy!!
PEEEEEEEEEGS!!!!!!!!!!
Nan de I so enthu!!!
haiz....
I am determined to go salt centre one day,
I haven't been to there yet.

damn sad I won't get a chance to see lynn and mar swimming....and sai too...
hehe.... maybe I shall just pon pe...
and lurk around the corner.....
hehe....

I think we should take more pictures instead.
I think down the memory lane pictures is a better form of recollection...
and this blog seriously lacks pictures...
and I suppose pictures are more effective than words themselves..
We'll have to depend on lynn and sai!!!
eh wait but sai ur phone can upload pics anot ah?
haiyo.... so left lynn only....
canot take candid pics of her liao..
reminds me of the tragic fate of my fone... T_T

and mio is seriously screwed.
that day tried to call sai and cldn't
sai tried to call me but cldn't get through also..
I felt as though I was totally cut off from the outside world...
imagine one day if ur internet died.
and ur phone got crushed.

hmm...

yay going dental tmr!!
ran out of rubberbands....
gang hao last day no more rubberbands...
even if i tell my dentist that I have been faithfully putting rubberbands almost everyday
he wouldn't believe me.
hai!!! all my efforts wasted!!!
-.-
should have left one more rubberband to fake on that day...
-.-
okay.
don't know what I should do now.
My life seems to be void of directions..
and my english is getting lousier!!!
always can't find the right word to type or write out.
hai.....
i get accomplished by using simple words like void which i dun normally use in normal day conversations...
did i even use that word correctly hahahahha

nid to take eng lessons from ms wee!!!!!!! (dle)
AHAAHHAHA


okay gtg watch tv liao.
i realised im addicted to tvs...
AND SAI
shui hu wu jian dao ROCKS!!!!
AHAHAHHAHA
damn funny the show.
yay...
tv rocks...
but so addictive.
once u watch one episode u can't control urself but to watch the next episode
and i realised channel U 6pm show.
although I've watched it b4 and rmb the contents,
i still wana watch!!
i mean i just watched it..
haiz...so sad the story!!!!
it's always due to misunderstandings that ppl get separated or wrongfully angry with each other
and the sad thing is misunderstandings are so prevalent...
lastly, I shall type a word for everyone to ponder over, particularly social relationships

Understanding.

hope I don't sound cheem cos I'm just crapping now AHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
I think my possible future profession might be a crab seller...
but nvm la.
Since if so i can get to eat crabs everyday!!!

-ttj-

(Interesting facts: if u wana type tee tj but due to ttd or rusty aim, u typed a h instead of a j, u'd get TeeTH!)

7:19 PM