THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, September 23, 2007
SAI AND MAR, IM SURE BOTH OF U ARE NOT NATURAL DIPLOMATS... -.- I'M THE ONE!!! THIS QUIZ IS SUPERRRRR UNTRUE ARGH!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHA THIS QUIZ IS EVEN MORE UNTRUE.
I HEREBY DECLARE THIS QUIZ UNTRUE. HAHAHA SAI UR MY KE4 XING1 !!!! I SHOULD BE GETTING GREEN!!! RED!?!?! TOTAL OPPOSITE OF ME!!!! ARGH!!!!
| You Are a Red Crayon |
![]() Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors. You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself. Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming. Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships. Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy. |
SAI AND MAR, IM SURE BOTH OF U ARE NOT NATURAL DIPLOMATS... -.- I'M THE ONE!!! THIS QUIZ IS SUPERRRRR UNTRUE ARGH!!!
| You Are Navy Blue |
![]() You're a true adventurer. You constantly find yourself drawn to new experiences, people, and places. Sometimes you feel quite scattered and bored. If something exciting isn't going on, you feel a bit lost. |
WAHAHAHAHAHA THIS QUIZ IS EVEN MORE UNTRUE.
| Your Average American Name Is... |
![]() |
12:57 PM


