THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, September 09, 2007
No one is online whenever I'm online...sian..okay..after doing this quiz i realised i've done it b4..haiz..
YAY!! I happen to have read this comic before!!! AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Didn't know he's one of the choices!!! HE's DAMN ZAI CAN!!! SHD PROMOTE THAT COMIC TO U ALL!!!! I BET U ALL WILL LIKE IT!!! WOOHOO!!!
OH! I rmb I'm supposed to blog abt lynn's historic moment!! almost parallel to val's milestone in history the other time!!! (the cat one)
okay. The story goes likes this.
One fine day, Lynn and I went to Thai noodle house.
We went in and sat at the table with 2 empty seats, just nice.
To our HORROR and out of our boundless imagination's imaginations,
SHE CHASED US AWAY!!!!!
to a pathetic corner...
beneath which lies the unfathomable...
suspiciously...we left our comfortable seats..
and set off for a journey with no return...
I sat at the seat next to the wall,
while lynn chose the chair opposite the wall...
ALAS!!!!! THE looming evil HAS SHOWN ITSELF!!!!
in the form of the rocky chair which can never be left standing stable-ly...
with eyes full of pain and face brimming with tears,
lynn had no choice but to sit on the hard stone chair beside the wall with me.
that evil shop owner!!!! (sai rmb tt time we went and commented that she had bad attitude? ya SHE STRIKES AGAIN!!!)
it was until this historic moment,
where for the first time,
I heard a never-to-be-heard-from-lynn's comment:
"Afterall, we're just seat warmers."
THUNDER STRIKES AND LIGHTNING REIGNS!!!!
This was when TTJ was left in utter disbelief, jaw wide open at lynn's intellectual comment.
If only someone was there to share my traumatic experience of having lunch with lynn..
HAHA ok just exaggerating.
SIAO!! didn't expect such a comment to come from lynn!!
i expected things like "haiya!! how can!! so bad!!"
Instead, lynn made use of such a vivid metaphor to illustrate our state of agony.
IMBA MAN!!!
even I was thrown off balance.
Just like how I was when val commented about the curiosity killed the cat incident.
-wipes sweat- phew.
now im looking forward to the remaining of u all to create ur moments in history!!!
WAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
okay shall leave it to lynn to illustrate the 2nd part of the story with the girl who said "your attitude very funny leh". hehe.
DAM SIAN!!!
should i go spam u all?? hmm...
hehe..
ok..gtg toilet alr.
BYE!
ok...cldn't make it in time to click publish post b4 i zao to the toilet..
ya so I'm back.
just had diarrhoea T_T
ok shall go listen to some songs
oh and wana add a comment.
yay more ppl are listening to chi songs!!!
and lynn knows the song xi jie!!!
SO SHOCKING!!!
sai and mar and val and aman send me nice eng songs too!!!
ahahhaha...
omg..................
totally no mood to mug!!!
sai i fully understand how u feel...
nvm...
when the boat reaches the boathead it will straighten itself.
sayonara....
addios amigos!(the phrase mar always like to ACT on msn!! HAHAHAHA instead she always mix up and end up saying amigos only..hehe..and gives us chance to niao her XD hopes mar doesn't see this. er..but wad's the possibility of that? ..LOL)
I just realised previously I forgot to say who I am while posting my results. heh. OKAY ATTEN:!!! I'm TTJ!!!
![]() | You scored as Earthy Fairy, You are the Earth Fairy! You can be found anywhere in nature, and in the home. You are beautiful in your natural surroundings and radiate a kindness and light.
What Kind of Fairy are you *With Pics!* created with QuizFarm.com |
No one is online whenever I'm online...sian..okay..after doing this quiz i realised i've done it b4..haiz..
![]() | You scored as Blue, Your heart is blue. You are a very calm and relaxed person. You are very caring and like helping others. You're grateful for what you have in life, even if it's not perfect. People love you for who you are, don't ever change that- it's what makes you the great person that you are.
~What colour is your heart?~ created with QuizFarm.com |
YAY!! I happen to have read this comic before!!! AND I LOVED IT!!!!!!! Didn't know he's one of the choices!!! HE's DAMN ZAI CAN!!! SHD PROMOTE THAT COMIC TO U ALL!!!! I BET U ALL WILL LIKE IT!!! WOOHOO!!!
![]() | You scored as Kenshin Himura, Woo-hoo! You're Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin! You're a silly samurai who could kick everyone's butt;however, you believe violence isn't always the answer. You much prefer simple activities such as chores.
Which Anime Character are You Most Like? created with QuizFarm.com |
OH! I rmb I'm supposed to blog abt lynn's historic moment!! almost parallel to val's milestone in history the other time!!! (the cat one)
okay. The story goes likes this.
One fine day, Lynn and I went to Thai noodle house.
We went in and sat at the table with 2 empty seats, just nice.
To our HORROR and out of our boundless imagination's imaginations,
SHE CHASED US AWAY!!!!!
to a pathetic corner...
beneath which lies the unfathomable...
suspiciously...we left our comfortable seats..
and set off for a journey with no return...
I sat at the seat next to the wall,
while lynn chose the chair opposite the wall...
ALAS!!!!! THE looming evil HAS SHOWN ITSELF!!!!
in the form of the rocky chair which can never be left standing stable-ly...
with eyes full of pain and face brimming with tears,
lynn had no choice but to sit on the hard stone chair beside the wall with me.
that evil shop owner!!!! (sai rmb tt time we went and commented that she had bad attitude? ya SHE STRIKES AGAIN!!!)
it was until this historic moment,
where for the first time,
I heard a never-to-be-heard-from-lynn's comment:
"Afterall, we're just seat warmers."
THUNDER STRIKES AND LIGHTNING REIGNS!!!!
This was when TTJ was left in utter disbelief, jaw wide open at lynn's intellectual comment.
If only someone was there to share my traumatic experience of having lunch with lynn..
HAHA ok just exaggerating.
SIAO!! didn't expect such a comment to come from lynn!!
i expected things like "haiya!! how can!! so bad!!"
Instead, lynn made use of such a vivid metaphor to illustrate our state of agony.
IMBA MAN!!!
even I was thrown off balance.
Just like how I was when val commented about the curiosity killed the cat incident.
-wipes sweat- phew.
now im looking forward to the remaining of u all to create ur moments in history!!!
WAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
okay shall leave it to lynn to illustrate the 2nd part of the story with the girl who said "your attitude very funny leh". hehe.
DAM SIAN!!!
should i go spam u all?? hmm...
hehe..
ok..gtg toilet alr.
BYE!
ok...cldn't make it in time to click publish post b4 i zao to the toilet..
ya so I'm back.
just had diarrhoea T_T
ok shall go listen to some songs
oh and wana add a comment.
yay more ppl are listening to chi songs!!!
and lynn knows the song xi jie!!!
SO SHOCKING!!!
sai and mar and val and aman send me nice eng songs too!!!
ahahhaha...
omg..................
totally no mood to mug!!!
sai i fully understand how u feel...
nvm...
when the boat reaches the boathead it will straighten itself.
sayonara....
addios amigos!(the phrase mar always like to ACT on msn!! HAHAHAHA instead she always mix up and end up saying amigos only..hehe..and gives us chance to niao her XD hopes mar doesn't see this. er..but wad's the possibility of that? ..LOL)
2:21 PM


