THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Saturday, September 08, 2007
I AM FIT TO BE AN ARTEMISIAN!!!! sai u got green!! TRAITOR!!!
ZOMG?! PASSIONATE?!
Omg HOW ON EARTH DID I GET THIS?! i dn rmb any qns which hints tt it's a lawyer-determining qn...abit I still wanted to be a lawyer like last year...now I finally gave up the dream hahaha..
You scored as Lawyer, I suggest that you look into becoming something like a lawyor you seem to be perfect for the job!!!
What career suits you and your personality? created with QuizFarm.com |
I AM FIT TO BE AN ARTEMISIAN!!!! sai u got green!! TRAITOR!!!
![]() | You scored as Blue, You are considered to be a very calm person who takes things one at a time and does not worry too much about the consequences. Whatever happens, happens, is your moto. You are the one people come to for advise on most topics, because you are filled with limitless knowledge. You can handle any situation.
Which Colour Represents You??? created with QuizFarm.com |
ZOMG?! PASSIONATE?!
![]() | You scored as Passionate, You are full of Passion! You believe Love makes the world go round! You dream of your knight in shining armor, who will come and sweep you off of your feet. Your heart is beautiful, do not let anyone change that!
What are you really like?(PICS) created with QuizFarm.com |
6:48 PM

