THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda
we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Saturday, October 06, 2007
HERE I GO... -.-
1. How are you feeling today?
Music Of The Night (duno by who)
diao... the qn asked for toDAY, but song gave NIGHT -.-
2. Will you get far in life?
明天-JJay
I'll get far by tmr!! WOOHOO HAHAhA lame game
oops my com hang so i reshuffled my songs lol hope it doesn't affect the game?
3. Will you get married?
Moments -Ayumi Hamasaki
hahaha I'll get married at the right moment! -.-
4. What is your best friend’s theme song?
All Apologies - Sinead O'Connor
ALL OF YOU ARE APOLOGETIC TOWARDS ME FOR BEING INCREDIBLY GREAT!!!!
HAHA lynn i took ur advice and included my "Angels Sing" Cd!!! THX!!! WAHAHHA
5. What is the story of your life?
七里香- Jay Chou
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! MY FAV SONG!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!! NOW THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! OHYEA!!!
6. What was primary school like?
天灰 - S.H.E.
erps...actualy pri sch was the best lor, my carefree days... maybe it was dark cos my house kept getting last for all 6 years.(I was in green hse btw -.-)lol
7. How can you get ahead in life?
Deep Forest - Do As Infinity
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can get ahead in life by being an environmentalist!!! SAVE THE TREES!!! THAT'S MY MOTTO!!! WOOHOO!!!
8. What is the best thing about your friends?
My Heart Will Go On - By Various Artists
HAHAHA all your hearts will be with me forever and ever... finally you all are repaying ur debts to me...I'm touched..
9. What is in store in this weekend?
千年之恋 - F.I.R
-.-
10. What song describes you?
Adiemus - by Adiemus
HAHA wHAT LANG IS THAT?! oh...if all of you don't know what's it..means I can be anything you all think of me.. hmm... good one. heh
haha ok. mar helped me find the translation. I shall quote from the website:
As Karl puts it: "The text in Adiemus is written phonetically, with the words viewed as instrumental sound. The human voice is the oldest instrument and by removing the distraction of lyrics, we hope to create a sound that is universal and timeless. The knowledge that Adiemus has a meaning - 'we will draw near' invokes what I feel to be an appropriate concept of bringing people together.
hmm..chimchim
11. How is your life going?
冷风过境 - 5566
My life's currently cold and without warmth.
After being leng-diao by lynn's lynn-ing LOL
12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Disguise - Lena Marlin
WAHAHAH ACTUALLY MY DEATH WAS A DISGUISE!!! -jumps back to life- LOL
13. How does the world see you?
Dearest - Inuyasha 3rd ending
Awww..Now I'm TOUCHED..
14. What do your friends really think of you?
上玄月 - 欧得洋
You all think of me as CHANG-e !!!! THANKS!!! WHAHAHAH
15. Do people secretly lust after you?
Wishing - Ayumi Hamasaki
-.-
16. How can you make yourself happy?
"My Only Wish This Year" by Christmas Music - Britney Spears
HAHA by having my wish come true!! ^^
17. Will you ever have children?
世界唯一的你 - Gary Cao Ge
HAHAHA I'll have one? NOO!! I want 2!!!
HAHA THE END!!! I realised that even if the song has no link I WILL SQUEEZE OUT SOME LINK FOR IT!! LOL.
NOW FOR COMMENTS!!!
From Mar:
11. How is your life going?
Forever Love- Wang Lee Hom
?????????????????? WHAT'S THIS?!
Mar eh.....hmm...forever love ah...how apt..hehe....
From Lynn:
3. Will you get married?
胡彦斌 - 一年前
lynn ah...secret wedding ah...never invite us...haiz..
6. What was primary school like?
Tank - 给我你的爱
WA! ANOTHER SECRET AFFAIR...-gives se look- HAHA
FINALLY I'm DONE! ^^
TTJ HERE...ARGH MY COM IS SCREWED...IF YOU ALL KNOW ANY COM REPAIR SHOPS PLEASE TELL ME!!! SIAN..SPENT ONE WHOLE MORNING RENAMING ALL MY SONGS!!!
HERE I GO... -.-
1. How are you feeling today?
Music Of The Night (duno by who)
diao... the qn asked for toDAY, but song gave NIGHT -.-
2. Will you get far in life?
明天-JJay
I'll get far by tmr!! WOOHOO HAHAhA lame game
oops my com hang so i reshuffled my songs lol hope it doesn't affect the game?
3. Will you get married?
Moments -Ayumi Hamasaki
hahaha I'll get married at the right moment! -.-
4. What is your best friend’s theme song?
All Apologies - Sinead O'Connor
ALL OF YOU ARE APOLOGETIC TOWARDS ME FOR BEING INCREDIBLY GREAT!!!!
HAHA lynn i took ur advice and included my "Angels Sing" Cd!!! THX!!! WAHAHHA
5. What is the story of your life?
七里香- Jay Chou
WOOHOO!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! MY FAV SONG!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!!!! YIPEEEE!!!!! NOW THAT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! OHYEA!!!
6. What was primary school like?
天灰 - S.H.E.
erps...actualy pri sch was the best lor, my carefree days... maybe it was dark cos my house kept getting last for all 6 years.(I was in green hse btw -.-)lol
7. How can you get ahead in life?
Deep Forest - Do As Infinity
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I can get ahead in life by being an environmentalist!!! SAVE THE TREES!!! THAT'S MY MOTTO!!! WOOHOO!!!
8. What is the best thing about your friends?
My Heart Will Go On - By Various Artists
HAHAHA all your hearts will be with me forever and ever... finally you all are repaying ur debts to me...I'm touched..
9. What is in store in this weekend?
千年之恋 - F.I.R
-.-
10. What song describes you?
Adiemus - by Adiemus
HAHA wHAT LANG IS THAT?! oh...if all of you don't know what's it..means I can be anything you all think of me.. hmm... good one. heh
haha ok. mar helped me find the translation. I shall quote from the website:
As Karl puts it: "The text in Adiemus is written phonetically, with the words viewed as instrumental sound. The human voice is the oldest instrument and by removing the distraction of lyrics, we hope to create a sound that is universal and timeless. The knowledge that Adiemus has a meaning - 'we will draw near' invokes what I feel to be an appropriate concept of bringing people together.
hmm..chimchim
11. How is your life going?
冷风过境 - 5566
My life's currently cold and without warmth.
After being leng-diao by lynn's lynn-ing LOL
12. What song will they play at your funeral?
Disguise - Lena Marlin
WAHAHAH ACTUALLY MY DEATH WAS A DISGUISE!!! -jumps back to life- LOL
13. How does the world see you?
Dearest - Inuyasha 3rd ending
Awww..Now I'm TOUCHED..
14. What do your friends really think of you?
上玄月 - 欧得洋
You all think of me as CHANG-e !!!! THANKS!!! WHAHAHAH
15. Do people secretly lust after you?
Wishing - Ayumi Hamasaki
-.-
16. How can you make yourself happy?
"My Only Wish This Year" by Christmas Music - Britney Spears
HAHA by having my wish come true!! ^^
17. Will you ever have children?
世界唯一的你 - Gary Cao Ge
HAHAHA I'll have one? NOO!! I want 2!!!
HAHA THE END!!! I realised that even if the song has no link I WILL SQUEEZE OUT SOME LINK FOR IT!! LOL.
NOW FOR COMMENTS!!!
From Mar:
11. How is your life going?
Forever Love- Wang Lee Hom
?????????????????? WHAT'S THIS?!
Mar eh.....hmm...forever love ah...how apt..hehe....
From Lynn:
3. Will you get married?
胡彦斌 - 一年前
lynn ah...secret wedding ah...never invite us...haiz..
6. What was primary school like?
Tank - 给我你的爱
WA! ANOTHER SECRET AFFAIR...-gives se look- HAHA
FINALLY I'm DONE! ^^
1:23 PM