we love ouran!(:

THIS BLOG BELONGS TO:

Mar / Sai / TTJ / Lynnie / Valerie / Amanda

we are the SMUGGLERS! and we ROCK! (:
Sunday, December 02, 2007

haiyo.. Initially I wanted to exclaim over the show being broadcasted on channel U 10pm with LUUUUUUUU acting!
BUT
he's not the main character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
Always give him the supporting role.
Just like me... 一直默默的支持着。。
HEH.

I've been zhamming mcr songs recently!!! Thanks aman for the songs!!
^^
I derive enjoyment from searching their lyrics because they don't make sense at all
LOL
So I can just randomly copy a few lines and post in my personal message!
I think that's the way they're meant to be presented.
Since in the song there's no link..?

hehe.
sian.. totally no mood to do hw.
STUDY SESSION!!!

Btw I still can't get my addiction off watching shows on CR!!!
I'm watching the witch yoo hee show on CR ALSO!!!
CAN'T WAIT!!!
LYNN TOO!!
YAY!!!!
as lynn sinks into Lu's deep mesmerising eyes...........


HEHE.
btw lynn found out the existence of a few exhibitions in cityhall..let's find a date and go tog!
but it ends on 8 dec. so limited time left sigh

Hmm.. I wonder mar is having a world of her time gambling in genting now..
-.-
must be secretly betting behind our backs..and fronts..


Yay seems like I'm quite rational now so my blog post isn't filled with crap and fish!!!

HEHE WAY TO GO TTJ!!!!
TTJ ROCKS!!!
WOOHOO!!!
SO DOES LU!!!
YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
AND DBY AND WWL!!!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!


TenderTough&Juicy

1:36 PM